The Pasture Drill is designed for direct drilling into existing pasture
or establishing new pastures. Direct drilling is a quick way of
upgrading both quality and density.
The pasture drill is available in four (4) sizes: 10 row- 1.8m
, 13 row- 2.3m , 16 row- 2.9m and 19 row- 3.4m
There are two models; Coulter Tyne Drill and the
The Coulter Tyne Drill is recommended for use in
the improvement of existing pastures where some or all of that existing
pasture is intended to be retained. The coulters cut a path ahead
of each sowing tyne which minimizes disturbance of existing pasture.
The Tyne Drill
is generally suited to situations where pastures are being sown
into fully cultivated seed beds, or where any existing pasture has
been completely removed by prior spray applications. The three ranks
of tynes provide excellent ability for trash to pass between the
tynes during sowing.
fully adjustable spring release tynes & coulter
• Simple sowing rate adjustment, via 'wide range' gearbox
• Easy to calibrate rates, simply attach handle provided to the
gearbox and operate the metering system.
large grain & fertilizer compartments.
• Adjustable levelling, with high flotation tyres.
• Strong sturdy construction and robust design.
• Fluted distributors handle a large variety of seeds.
• Distributors and rubber gates mounted on aluminium shafts.
greasing facility for grain & fertilizer shaft bearings
• Dual boot adaptor; either Baker or Mini 'T' boot.
• Available in either 3 point linkage or trailing.
• In cab electronic hectaremeter.
large sight glass and lid gas struts on grain & fertilizer