The heavy duty handicult is ideal for cultivating irrigated
vineyards and orchards.
The 3 point linkage heavy duty handicult available
in either 2.5m (8'5") and 1.92m (6'4") models
is strong, light and provides for good trash handling.
Cultivating width can also be increased with the fitting
of optional 2 or 4 tyne extensions.
The '580' tyne assemblies which are mounted on the
75mm square beams, provide a breakout force of more
than 165 lbs and are renowned for their excellent digging
ability and generous underframe clearance.
1 & 2
• 3 rows for trash clearance
• '580' tyne assemblies with 165 lb breakout.
(7") points are standard
• Tyne foot is suitable for the fitting of a wide variety
• High breakout '620' tyne assembly with 250 lbs breakout
• Tyne spacing of 160mm for good weed kill.
• 2 & 4
tyne extensions are available to increase cultivating